Ultra-grip International Spring Pipe Chucks are heavy-duty large diameter through hole chucks with spring toggle clamping and pneumatic release, primarily used for turning threads on straight, bent, and/or upset pipe for the oil industry.
Basic Standard Style Spring Pipe Chucks
Three Jaw Centralizing Spring Pipe Chucks
- Standard Jaw Travel
- Extended Jaw Travel
- Heavy Duty (Additional Grip Force)
Three Jaw Compensating Spring Pipe Chucks
- Standard Travel
Six Jaw Sequencing Spring Pipe Chucks
- Actuation Style – Ball Joint Toggle Style
- Actuation Method – Spring Clamp and Pneumatic Release.
- Jaw Travel – Standard Travel is 25.0mm (1.00”) per Jaw or Extended Travel is 38.6mm (1.52”) per Jaw
- Jaw Mount Serrations – Adjustable Angular Key (Optional 3/32” x 90° or 1.5mm x 60° serrations).
- Fast cycle time for maximum productivity.
- Spring clamp/pneumatic release provides the lowest maintenance, most dependable and safest chucking on the market today.
- Clamping force is completely adjustable to minimize distortion, providing secure clamping for maximum stock removal or light gripping for thin wall pipe.
- Sealed slides significantly reduce costly maintenance and resulting down time, increasing machine time, productivity and profits.
- Heavy duty low maintenance costs and long service life resulting in increased profitability.
- Common components across various chuck sizes allow for minimal inventory requirements.