Non-Deforming Pin Arbors are I.D. grip centralizing chucks used for chucking thin wall parts without distortion.
- Pins provide multiple points of equally distributed pressure.
- No Pull-Down
- Sealed design to reduce maintenance.
- Push/Pull drawbar or self contained cylinder actuated with spring return pins.
- Various pin configurations to match gripping surface.
Special Options Features:
- Air sensing to provide positive part location against part stops.
- Quick Change couplings for quick changeover between part sizes.